Osteopathy is an unique
approach to Health.
Let yourself be balanced
Connect with me
My osteopathic approach is effective, but gentle and has the depth to reach out to subtle bodies of being.
I´m passionate about lifelong learning and my background in somatics, trauma-informed yoga, and insight meditation helps me listen to my patients´ needs carefully.
I came to her with lower back pain and a chest ache, both were greatly improved by her sessions. I wholeheartedly recommend Julia to all of my friends.”
Then she held space for my body to fall into alignment and healing. I highly recommend her as I had great results from working with her.”
Common issues Osteopathy can help with:
– Stress-related tension
– Autonomic nervous system imbalance
– Sacrum or cranium related discomfort
– Digestive issues
– Lower back pain
– Knee/hip pain
– Recovery after an accident or surgery
– Breathing difficulties
– Chronical diseases (Rheumatism, fibromyalgia etc.)
- Osteopathy is a safe, effective and holistic complementary therapy that aims to restore balance in the body.
- Osteopathic treatment is proven to positively affect the respiratory, nervous, lymphatic, and circulatory systems.
- It is also commonly used as a preventative treatment to reduce the risk of injury and pain. Treatment can also assist with sleep cycles.
- The basic philosophy of Osteopathy is to obtain body unison to provide optimal health and movement.
A healing process is like a journey that begins before entering a treatment room and continues in everyday life after a treatment.
The symptoms may be signals that we have gone beyond our limits or that we have repeatedly reacted with tension to some situations or events in our lives.
They could help us to become sensitive to listening to ourselves more carefully. The more tension can be released during the treatment the deeper the process might begin after the treatment.
The symptoms can be seen as the tip of an iceberg, and something else that wants to become visible is often revealed.
Benefits of osteopathic treatment
The purpose of osteopathic treatment is to reduce pain and prevent future discomfort by using osteopathic approach to restore balance in the body.
As a result, the benefits of osteopathy are often felt not only throughout the musculoskeletal system of the body but mentally as well.
Osteopaths believe that a problem with one system or part of the body affects the entirety of the body and its ability to heal itself.
After the treatment is recommended to take time to rest and recover, avoid alcohol, and intense physical activities for one to two days.